- A ministerial order is being processed for the allocation of aids with a 150 million euros budget.
- This Roadmap is part of the PERTE ERHA, for the Recovery and Economic Transformation of Renewable Energies, Renewable Hydrogen and Storage, financed by the Next Generation EU funds.
This measure aims to favor the ecological energy transition. The start-up is expected to multiply its production by 3.8 in 2030, helping neutralize a total amount of 2.1 million tons of C02. Therefore, it seeks to help reduce energy dependence and reinforce the circular economy model.
45 measures in five lines of action
The roadmap is structured around five core ideas, aimed at promoting the reuse of waste in order to obtain biogas in the field of mobility:
- Regulatory instruments: creation of a guarantee, streamlining and homogenization system of administrative procedures.
- Sectoral instruments: it is proposed to promote the production of biogas in areas with abundant raw material.
- Economic instruments: allocating aid to fund innovation and technological development.
- Transversal instruments: prioritizing projects in fair transition areas.
- Promotion of R+D+i: with the aim of reducing polluting gases and promoting new technologies.